Full width home advertisement

Secular

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

;
buharilocalnewsresuly

Buhari's Result: original or fake? See for yourself, reasons beyond doubt

The school result of Buhari released by a school in katsina. These days I don't even know who to believe and who to trust, there are two to three things I see on the above result that I think they are not soppose to be there, or even to say that it makes this result look fake, can you see any? If no then see below and know if I'm right or wrong......






there are good things that this man did for this country that has given him a good name. Looking at the picture above you will see that I marked some areas with red, these are my reasons: Is there anything like NECO in 1961? Is this how Buhari looks like in 1961? Lets getbit here, NECO was formed in 2000. This certificate also bears WASSCE which was WASC until it was changed to WASSCE in 1998. During his age, such exams were not conducted in May/June...I mean in the 60s. WAEC School Certificate exams used to take place in November/December until 1973. And again there was nothing like SSCE back then. Also, our great general is quoting Katsina state; please when was Katsina state created?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:comments are opinions of my readers alone and does not represent cLOUDig views. contact us through cloudigblog@gmail.com, @cloudigblog on twitter or call 08062898177.

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib