Full width home advertisement

Secular

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

;

4 ways to keep you going amist your troubles

1. Visualize.
This is the first thing I do. I try to
calm my mind down, and I start
envisioning the outcome I’d like to
see happen. I don’t get attached to
these ideas; I simply start imagining
myself happy, healthy, safe, and
loved, and I begin to visualize a
friendlier situation and outcome.
Then I can rest in those good vibes
as I remain cradled in my center.
Thoughts have power.
2. Train your
subconscious brain to
have a different default
thinking than it does now.
Wishful thinking for different
circumstances isn’t enough to
transcend us; we’ve got to feel it. If
we wish for things to be better or
different, but underneath it all we
feel that we are doomed no matter
what, then nothing will change.
It takes us retraining our
subconscious mind to have a
different belief system.
I personally like to use affirmations
to help me improve my mental and
emotional fitness. In Ayurveda we
call this a mantra. It’s a positive,
uplifting thought that is to be
repeated many times throughout the
day until it becomes an inner truth
and belief system.
An example of a mantra is,
“Everything always works out,” or,
“Only what is best will happen.”
When I’m stressed, repeating these
two mantras throughout the day
instantly pulls me back into my
center and eases my mind. Words
have power.
3. Develop faith that
things always turn out
okay.
In order for us to transcend our
situation and create more peace in
our lives, we have got to feel it. The
best way for us to succeed at
levitating above the mosh pit is to
have faith.
To have faith, we must believe with
conviction that everything will be
okay, even if we can’t currently see
exactly how.
When we possess faith, that inner
knowing is a feeling that we have.
We know . And we cannot evolve fully
into the know until we have
unrockable faith. Feelings have
power.
4. Keep your eyes and
heart focused on how you
can add value to the
world each day.
In Ayurveda we call this our
Dharma, and it means life purpose.
It is our own unique mission in life,
the reason we are each here. It is
our individual gift we were born to
share with others. It is what we are
here to serve and dazzle the world
with. It is in our DNA and a part of
us. It is scripted on our souls.
In moments of mayhem, cling to
your purpose in life. Stick with what
is true to you. No matter what is
going on in our lives right now, our
only guarantee is our life purpose. It
will never leave you because it is a
part of you. You need your purpose,
and your purpose needs you. It is
the yin to our yang.
So in my moments of panic and
confusion, instead of pumping my
brain for answers, I have learned to
continue to focus on my purpose. We
are here on this Earth for one
purpose alone: to be and spread
unconditional love. It’s how we do it
that differs. And it’s these
differences that paint the mosaic of
life.
When all else fails, focus on how you
can add value to the world. If you
are wondering what your own
personal life mission is, follow your
dreams; they will lead you there.
When I know I have contributed
value to the world each day, I feel
centered, grounded, and at ease.
Action is power.
Remember, the outer world is a
mirror of our inner world. If we can
tame the inner beast inside, the
dramas in our outer worlds will
subside. And when events occur that
are beyond our control, we can use
these four tools to remain rooted in
our center, and at peace.
We will become one with the yogi
floating in the mosh pit, glowing and
untouched.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:comments are opinions of my readers alone and does not represent cLOUDig views. contact us through cloudigblog@gmail.com, @cloudigblog on twitter or call 08062898177.

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib