Full width home advertisement

Secular

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

;
news

[cLOUDig] reason why these two child prostitutes sleep in the cemetery will shock you

Princess-Chea-with-her-friend-Joshua-Williams (1)
The two child prostitutes are liberians. they sleep in the cemetery because they believe that they will be guided by the spirits.
Princess-Chea-with-her-friend
Speaking to reporters from Daily Mirror, 16-year-old Princess Chea had this to say:  

“I’ve been sleeping here in the graveyard for five years. There is no other option, my parents both died after the civil war. There was nobody to protect or look after me. It is safe in here, in the tombs, where nobody dare come to hurt us. 

“I’ve been working as a prostitute for six years now. I am not happy at all, but I have nobody to turn to. Every day I sleep with up to 10 older men. I have been lucky never to have got pregnant, and I am not afraid of AIDS because hopefully God will protect me. I smoke cocaine to take away the pain while praying every single day that I can one day leave my grave and perhaps even go to school.”
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:comments are opinions of my readers alone and does not represent cLOUDig views. contact us through cloudigblog@gmail.com, @cloudigblog on twitter or call 08062898177.

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib