Full width home advertisement

Secular

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

;
celebrityDrakeentertainmentnewsrihannaVMA

One thing that shows Drake is in love with Rihanna



At the VMAs, the Michael Jackson Vanguard award 2016 was presented to Riri by drake but just before he handed over the award he gave her a cool kiss. Read below what he said before he did the hmmmm...:

'She's someone I've been in love with since I was 22 years old, she's one of my best friends in the world. All my adult life I have looked up to her even though she is younger than me. 'She is a living and breathing legend of our Industry...'









No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:comments are opinions of my readers alone and does not represent cLOUDig views. contact us through cloudigblog@gmail.com, @cloudigblog on twitter or call 08062898177.

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib