Full width home advertisement

Secular

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

;

Im your leader by nicky minaj

Just a day after being featured in B.o.B.'s
new video for "Out of My Mind" (in which
she plays a stripping doctor), Nicki Minaj
has released a video of her own. The spot
is for "I Am Your Leader," which features
Rick Ross and Cam'Ron, who both appear
in the video.
The video is standard Nicki, a few
unhinged and angry facial expressions,
some pseudo-sexy poses and moves and
lots of pink walls and make-up. Rozay is
featured shirtless at a dinner table, and
Cam'Ron is sort of just there to do his
verse and be done with it.
Watch above and let us know if you
notice anything interesting in the
comments. "I Am Your Leader" is off Pink
Friday: Roman Reloaded (an album with
some pretty hilarious lyrics) :
[Lyrics]
'I Am Your Leader'
Look sucker, this my gun butter
Street fighter bitches, this the up cutter
Nunchucka', no time to ducka'
Sign of the cross, cause this is her last
suppa'
Play with me, check who came with me
I bought a couple 9?s, plus the k's with
me
I breeze through Queens to check some
bad bitches
I stunt so hard, assess the damages
Cause this that aw, this is that aw
And yes, I body bitches go get the
bandages
Young yummy, fuck you got for me
I hate a phony bitch that front that chum
chummy
I'm me top shotta' drop the top toppa'
Big fat pussy with a icy watch
[Hook]
I am your leader, yes I am your leader
You're not a believer, suck a big dick
[Verse 2: Nicki Minaj]
When I fly, it's one letter and one number
You wack hoes could get hot for one
summer
After that the queen will still reign here
I'm Santa Clause to these hoes without a
reindeer
Saint Nick, Ross, hey Rick, I just got a toy,
cost 850
Now I'm in the hood, niggas is getting
woodies
Hit up Hot Topic, Nicki Minaj hoodies
I'm a Brand bitch I'm a BRAND
Go to Harlem, and get Cam
It's dipset, get your dick wet
Boarded the big jet, and got a big check
Now you tell me, who the fuck is winning
I'm on my Russell Simmons, Nicki denim,
Nicki linen
[Hook]
[Verse 3: Rick Ross]
Jealous niggas is gossip, watch me tie up
my laces
Bitches be jocking, tell by the look on they
faces
8 digits I'm clocking, a lot of gold in my
bracelet
7 figures on watches, I told my mama I
made it
Made a deal for my project, just give me
10 mill I'm gravy
I went back to the projects, and 2 mill in
Mercedes
I get head from your lady, have her bill
me later
I'm on school with the hustle, just gave
Rihanna my pager
Heart break hotel, I'm in the 8 rise suite
Rolls Royce wood, I'm talking playoff seat
Know that boy busy cause he balling, I
like to play all week
Monday night with the ‘RAW’, I’m Vince
McMahon with a beat
Power slamming them hammers I get you
handle for free
So where the fuck is her manners, she
gives brain while I tweet
DM, in the BM, you cm, you bucking, you
love it
Motherfuckers on my dick, suck it
[Hook] (2x)
[Verse 4: Cam'ron]
See the car is European but got imported
from Tokyo
Looking like a shark, the nose call it
Pinocchio
Well off, wealthy, LV logo
Middle of July but the wrist on snowflow
Only do the Aspens, y'all can have the
Poconos
I'm sunny and you must suck collagen
dose, Calogero
Ride the whip, 5 on the hip, live with the
pies got 9 for the flip
High with a bitch, she cry for the dick, oh
my know why I'm fly as it gets
Now I need an aspirin
She said "You're only Cam'ron"
Girlfriend you don't know Cam'ron from
nowhere
So don't go tampering, you're just a nail I
hammer
'Nother girl that's on my camera
My name you cannot slander at all girl,
watch your manners
She run and tell her mama, "I think I love
him, Nana."
Because you sat upon my lap?Nah, I ain't
Santa
Hope they call me my piper, OJ no glove I
knife her
Never be a lifer, even do right
Why would I fight her? Don’t even like her
Watch the video here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:comments are opinions of my readers alone and does not represent cLOUDig views. contact us through cloudigblog@gmail.com, @cloudigblog on twitter or call 08062898177.

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib