Full width home advertisement

Secular

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

;
localnews

Must SEE: a boy that had sex with 5 Dogs



18 year old Ighodaro, an indigene of Edo state, was apprehended on Wednesday August 13th by the people of Iguosa community in Ovia North East Local Government Council of Edo State and handed over to the police after he was caught having sex with a dog in an uncompleted building in the area.

Ighodaro, who was paraded before newsmen at the state Police headquarters in Benin city, said he's so far had sex with five dogs since he started in March this year..and doesn't know what makes him do it. The trained welder told Vanguard that two dogs he'd attempted to have sex with before had bitten him but he succeeded in sleeping with five. Continue...



"I learnt welding around Iheya. I don’t know when I slept with the dog, I slept with dogs five times. Some of the dogs bit me, I have been bitten two times and each time I have a dog bite my grand father will treat me”, he said.

On how he goes about getting the dogs to have sex with him, Ighodaro said

“When I call them, I will be rubbing their head, petting them so that they will feel free with me. I will be playing with them and they will follow me. They will bark at me some times, and when I notice that it is serious I will leave them. Any one that is friendly with me, I take that one to an uncompleted building and have sex”.

According to him, he had a girlfriend but they broke up last year

"I had a girlfriend last year but we are no longer together. I started sleeping with dogs this year around March. I don’t know what is wrong with me. None of my relations knows I sleep with dogs. In this particular case, the dog is very familiar with me; so it was easy to lure it away. While I was having sex with the dog, one man saw me and ran to inform the Odionwere. They now came to pick me and they asked the police to go and check me and see if I have any disease. I don’t know what is wrong with me”. he said

Speaking on the incident, the state commissioner of Police, Folusho Adebanjo, condemned the act, saying that Ighodaro will be charged to court

"It was the people of that community that arrested the boy and called the police.He was taken to Owotubu Division before he was transferred to the state Police Command Headquarters. What he has done is classified under Unnatural Offences, Section 214 Sub-Section Two which says that any person who has carnal knowledge of an animal is guilty of a felony and he is liable for imprisonment for 14 years if he is found guilty. We are going to charge him to court. You can see that the guy is not denying anything. He made a confessional statement that he has been sleeping with dogs since March and he has done it five times. I was very worried because this is an unnatural offence and it can bring problem to any community. You can imagine a human being sleeping with a dog what will that dog produce in some months time; , you can see it is a bizarre situation. The boy looks normal unless if he has spiritual problem because I can’t imagine some body sleeping with a dog. He said he had a girl friend before; you can imagine if he decides to sleep with another woman what he will give the woman and that is how they spread diseases particularly now that we have different diseases, It is really shocking that we experience this type of issue every day in our country. I am very worried but thank God that the community people have killed that dog because they said what the boy committed was a taboo” the commissioner said

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:comments are opinions of my readers alone and does not represent cLOUDig views. contact us through cloudigblog@gmail.com, @cloudigblog on twitter or call 08062898177.

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib