Full width home advertisement

Secular

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

;
entertainmentforeignlocalnews

Actress Uzo Aduba, wins Emmy Award



Hollywood actress, Uzoamaka Nwaneka Aduba, who stars in the hit series 'Orange Is The New black' picked up an Emmy Award for Outstanding Guest Actress in a Comedy Series at the Creative Arts Emmy Awards which held on Saturday August 16th at the Nokia Theatre in L.A

After picking her award, an elated Uzo said "I'm stuffed. I'm beyond full. My cup runneth over right now. I feel absolutely all of those things: I feel full of joy, like a fountain. Mission accomplished."

The 33 year old was nominated alongside costars Natasha Lyonne and Laverne Cox. Congrats to her..




No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:comments are opinions of my readers alone and does not represent cLOUDig views. contact us through cloudigblog@gmail.com, @cloudigblog on twitter or call 08062898177.

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib