Full width home advertisement

Secular

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

;
celebrityGistnews

[cLOUDig] Harrysong apologise to his fans

 Harrysong
After the five star music singer, Harrysong posted a photo with a supposed pink lips(see picture here), he got some fans talking about it, he then posted another picture with this message..
“THIS IS MY PAGE.. U RE A FAN.. A FOLLOWER OF THE BRAND HARRYSONG? THANKS… I LOVE YOU TOO, BUT, WEN YOU VE THE GUTS TO COME HERE AND TALK ANY HOW, PLS VE THAT SAME GUTS TO PUT DOWN UR ADDRESS..I SWEAR, I’LL LOVE TO KNOW YOU BETTER, #ONEDELTA #HARRYSONGPEACECONCERT”
 

 His fans got talking too, after a poll, he had to apologize.......



“OH MY GOODNESS. .. WHAT VE I DONE TO DESERVE THESE NA??? Where is this love oòoooooo choi?so,,some one can not joke with you people again abi??? Oya sorry oòoooo una sorry,no vex,best fans/followers in the world sorry no vex…But I just can’t forget @swagpastor ‘s comment,,in the midst of every one hitting on me,her message pears through my heart with love.. thank you all so much,now I know I have a family you guys,DON’T GET IT TWISTED,I LOVE MY FANS’#ONEDELTA #HARRYSONGPEACECONCERT #july31st #ASABA #babaforthegirls @fivestarmusicng”
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:comments are opinions of my readers alone and does not represent cLOUDig views. contact us through cloudigblog@gmail.com, @cloudigblog on twitter or call 08062898177.

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib